Over the years, our sales staff have highlighted the following points which may help selling your home.
Selling properties can be:
- Private Treaty (Sale)
- Public Auction
- Public Tender
To impress the buyers
Fine presentation is extremely important to achieve a premium price from the purchaser.
- A few touch-ups to the interior & exterior always help.
- Tidying your personal belongings at your home and yard, do any essential maintenance and remove stains, odours and evidence of dampness.
- A certificate of compliance should be obtained from the Local Council if you have recently undertaken major building works.
- Furnished home is more appealing than the one left vacant.
To choose the agent
- Li & Fung properties enjoys excellent track records in project marketing; referrals, recommendations and repeated businesses, added to our credentials and enhanced successful performance.
- Big names or franchised offices cannot guarantee empathy, enthusiasm and efficiency. Intensive knowledge and extensive contacts make selling easy.
- Commitments are working both ways: a non-committed agent will charge vendors advertising fees upfront, and cares less if a non-committed vendor requests for open listing with unrealistic price.
- Our agents value your property with these considerations:
- Market trends
- Comparable sales in the neighbourhood recently
- Condition of the property
- Demographics and buyers’ affordability
To Market the property
- Customers base mail-outs
- Internet websites
- Window displays
- Local or Sydney Morning Herald newspapers advertising
- Chinese newspapers + colour magazine
- Bi-lingual sign displayed outside your property
- Prospective buyers will be qualified and accompanied viewings privately or at set-out sessionscontent required…